CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Reuniting with Friends

Last weekend we attended a friend's wedding and it was nice to see KC (my 3 yr old son) for the first time be part of an entourage as the coin bearer. He was so cute in his Barong Tagalog.
It was a great evening, full of laughter, stories and of course food and wine. We saw friends we've never seen for months. There was indeed a lot of catching up. It was so nice to see that everyone was fine. A friend who just gave birth, asked me to be Godmother to her baby girl. I am so delighted. Another friend of mine , who is still single at 28, told me of her travels to search for that "someone" and business ventures which she so enthusiastically explained as well. Another friend told me of some unfortunate news about his health condition and that he is required to totally stop drinking beer...which was his no.1 favorite pastime eversine I knew him...tsk tsk..... Overall it was a great night. Aside from the couple glowing with love and happiness, we were all pretty much excited and glad to have that reunion of sorts and got the rare chance to catch up. I miss these types of gatherings and how I wish there will be more to come.....

0 comments: