CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 2, 2008

My 30 minutes spent

I apologize to my blog for not updating it as often as I could. I have been so busy for the past few weeks, very very busy. I work double shift , take care of the family, my little son who is the most curious child, my husband and Josh..... Everytime I open my blogger, I just stare into the sceen hoping that even just for a few minutes I can put something but end up doing some other task.
Anyways, now I have some extra 30mins.....
Despite the busy schedule, my life has been really fine. The kids are doing well, especially Josh, and I am so relieved he is better.
My husband now used to his new job is doing very well too.
KC, the youngest, is still adjusting in school. He loves going there, every morning he would be the one to wake up Dad to get up early to bring him there.

Me I wish I had more time. TIME is all I ask for. I wish I could do the things I want so much. I still love to travel but work never permits me. I love to scuba dive and go to the beach but again no time. I want to go to Cebu visit my relatives I have never seen for years. I want to travel to other Asian countries and experience their culture.

A friend of mine said that ... I should "make" time.... which sounds easy... believe me in my case it is not.

Anyway, if I do have the time, I'll be posting some tips and ways I have gathered the past few months that may help people save money... with the rising cost of gas and living.... everyone needs to save. For Moms and Dads, the avid traveler, for students, for the working people...etc...
these ideas may help in one way or another, til next time.

0 comments: