CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Back home

Its nice to be back home.
Back in 2000 I started my very first blog here and I was relentless. I miss those days. I wrote my stories of traveling, going to places which I considered my sanctuary, my soul searching journeys, my encounters with different people who made such a huge impact on my being.... those were the times of my life I missed so much.

However blogger deleted my blog for being 3 years idle. Was pretty sad because I so loved my entries there. It gave me a glimpse of how fun and adventurous it all used to be....how free-spirited my attitude and beliefs were....how unique my life was back then.

Anyway, coming back here and blogging again is surely refreshing, I love this... expressing myself and telling how I see life through the eyes of an eagerangel. Crossing through my mind are all sorts of ideas just wanting to come out, to be heard , be written....
We have all the time, God permit, to do this blogging again and Im glad...so glad to be back home...

0 comments: